About Eric Todd Johnson
Author, Speaker, Lawyer
Eric Todd Johnson is a seasoned attorney who has confronted the challenges that arise in billion-dollar business deals and in billion-dollar litigation, and prevailed. Until he learned how attorneys confront adversity and prevail, he struggled.
Due to poor grades in high school and college, he was working in housekeeping and was rejected by every law school to which he applied. Once he learned how lawyers are trained to overcome obstacles, he slipped into law school, but his grades were so low that he was literally last in his class. Regardless, applying the lessons that professionals are taught to prevail over problems, he rose to the top of his law school class in one of the most competitive environments there is.
In addition to his Juris Doctorate degree, Mr. Johnson also has a Masters of Business Administration degree. Mr. Johnson is a valued speaker and maintains an active law practice.
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University. (1994)
- Order of Coif, J. Reuben Clark Law School, Brigham Young University. (1994)
- Judicial Law Clerk to Associate Chief Justice I. Daniel Stewart, Utah Supreme Court (1995)
- Master of Business Administration degree, Western Washington University (1990)
- Adjunct Law Professor – BYU (I quit teaching because my practice was too busy)
- Public Private Partnerships
- Securities Law
- Real Estate Law
Why Work With Eric?
Eric has taken his training and success as a lawyer and condensed it into a practical guide anyone can learn from. His new audiobook “From Worst To First” teaches people how to win at the game of life by overcoming adversity.
His new book has earned him a seat at the table with Nightingale-Conant’s legendary group of authors like Tony Robbins, Jack Canfield, Bob Proctor, Jay Abraham, and many more.
When Eric’s not working with some of the biggest names in business, you can find him speaking at business events all over the United States.